- Location: Planet Earth 🌏
- Full Time Position
- Remuneration: Equity + Salary
The Unique Opportunity
JOIN THE CORE TEAM OF A TECHSTARS 2020 STARTUP
At Elanation we work to make a significant positive impact on society. Our mission is to democratise sports education whilst build the largest social network for kids globally.
Since Elanation was founded in 2016, we have had one mission – to build the world’s healthiest social network for kids. Today, 1 in 3 Internet users is a child with 170,000 new kids coming onto the Internet every single day. Sadly, 70% of kids have stopped playing youth sport by age 13, 1 in 3 is suffering from obesity and 1 in 10 from anxiety.
At Elanation we are pioneering the next generation of online social networking. Our focus on intelligent software engineering, user-centered design and data analysis transpires into a world-class product stack that fuels the positive development of mental and physical health for kids globally.
But, we need you! Elanation is gaining recognition from international brands, athletes and clubs spanning the USA, Australia, and Europe and our core team is seeking an exceptional UX designer to join us. Elanation is seeking a full-time UX Designer who will lead the UX design of Elanation global sports education app. The ideal candidate embraces challenge and growth, desires to learn new technologies, thrives in a team environment, and possesses a confident, passionate, self-driven attitude. This role centers around creating very easy and fun user journeys for kids aged 6-16 years.
Join a global mission
Our north star is to get 1 billion kids moving daily – and we’re already on our way 🚀
Join an award winning team
🏆 No 1 EdTech startup, Silicon Valley, GSVLabs 2020
🏆 No 1 Founder in Asia Pacific, StarCon, 2018, Winner
🏆 People’s Choice Wild Card TechCrunch Disrupt, San Francisco 2017, USA
🏆 Winner, People’s Choice, National Internet of Things Summit, October 2016, Australia
🏆 Winner, StarUP, National Internet of Things Summit, October 2016, Australia
🏆 Winner, Best Lifestyle Consumer Technology, Overseas Talent and Entrepreneurship, Beijing 2016
🏆 Winner, Australian Best Startup, Overseas Talent and Entrepreneurship Conference, APAC, July 2016
🏆 Winner, Start Up China, Winner of Chengdu Innovate, Chengdu China, 2016
Contribute to something truly magical
As a member of the Elanation team you will be collaborating with an A-class network of Olympians, athletes, corporate brands, technical advisors and more, all united by the goal of leading the world’s sports technology industry.
Are you a culture fit?
Takes ownership. Team player. Independent learner. Hands on. Can have a laugh.
– Gather, evaluate, and conduct user requirements and competitor analysis
– Brainstorm with creative team and illustrate design ideas of user interface elements
– Determine information architecture and create sitemaps
– Create prototypes and wireframes that clearly illustrate how apps function
– Conduct usability testing and research. Deliver meaningful insights from data-rich sources.
– Identify and troubleshoot UX problems based on qualitative data and feedback
– Adhere to style standards on fonts, shapes, colors and images
– 4+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or related position (kid industry is a major bonus)
– Advanced knowledge of industry standard tools
– Understand and the ability to translate brand identity and objectives into digital experiences
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to design and articulate the concepts in a clear, concise manner
– Good time management skills and creative situational awareness ability
– Detail oriented. Ability to deliver a polished product with strong attention to detail
– Critical thinker, problem solver and user-centric mindset
– Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded
Equity + Salary + (collaborate daily with award-winning founders and advisors)
Intrigued to learn more?
Send us project links, website, bitbucket link, CV. Whatever helps tell your story.
If you and a friend want to continue working together, lets meet you both!
Apply today (we are actively interviewing)
Email: Founder and CEO, Katherine Pace, firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL US: HELLO@ELANATION.COM