Senior Game Engineer
- Full-Time Position
Elanation is on its way to become one of the fastest growing family technology companies with thousands of users already connected to their product range. If you live and breathe the Unity framework, game design and translating ideas into functional and engaging social platforms, Elanation has a great opportunity for you.
Are you intrigued by innovative applications of gaming technology? Do you love shipping high-quality mobile games? In a world where the fundamentals of mobile gaming are becoming desirable in every-day platforms, Elanation has created a unique role for a Senior Game Engineer to champion the UX, UI and production of new features and functionality for Elanation’s iOS and android apps. Your deep experience in the mobile game industry will be channelled in a positive light, to build social platforms that merge utility like never seen before.
- Own and manage the design and build of Elanation’s mobile applications
- Report to the CEO
- Collaborate with the CTO to ensure aligned workflows
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Excellent knowledge of Unity3D, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title (AAA)
- Shipped console or mobile titles
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Strong understanding of UI design and UX principles
- Loves maths and data driven game design
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Comfortable to work both as a lead and a member of a team
- Understanding of Artist and Engineer pipelines
- Experience with monetisation and retention goals
- Empathy for target audiences
- Experience in fast moving agile companies
- Successful experience designing Kids apps is a plus
More about our Team
You’ll be joining a smart and creative team that is passionate about changing the landscape of lifestyle products for the family. We’re dedicated to agile methodology and big believers in ‘lean’. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions about customers and using various types of testing to prove ourselves right (or wrong). It’s all about improving our user’s experience – no matter who or where they are.
Being part of something truly Special
As a member of Elanation you’ll be working with a passionate and carefully selected group of pioneers united in the goal of merging physical play with digital play. The atmosphere is relaxed and informal, but with our huge ambitions and constant goals for growth working at Elanation is busy and immensely rewarding.
Want to learn more? Apply below.
We respect that our applicants will be positioned in existing high-profile roles elsewhere. All applicants profiles will be kept strictly confidential, before, during and after your correspondence with us.
We look forward to hearing from you.