Here is a collection of videos and information to help you and your family get the most out of your Elanation experience. If you’re looking for help, we’ve got you covered. Learn how to sync your ETURBO for the first time, use the stopwatch and more! Enjoy, and if we have missed something, please let us know – we’re here to help.
Setting up your new ETURBO+ is so easy and fun.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Charge your ETURBO+ hardware.
- When placing the ETURBO+ into a USB charger, make sure the device is pointing up to the sky.
- Download the Elanation Kids App from the iOS and Android Store.
- Check in your settings to make sure the bluetooth on your mobile device is on
- Open up the Elanation Kids App
- Follow the instructions and click on ‘I have an ETURBO’
- The Elanation App will search for your ETURBO+
- Make sure your ETURBO+ screen is on, and close to the app screen
- Select the ETURBO+ at the top of the list
- Wait for the ETURBO+ to connect to the Elanation app, this might take a minute
- Enter your VIP Loyalty Card number. This will allow you to gain prizes
YOU SHOULD NOW BE CONNECTED!
Learn how to use your new ETURBO+ below
- Swipe up and down on the ETURBO+ screen to activate device
Tap screen to activate its 5 core functions
- Time and Date
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Step Count
- Stop watch
Swipe up and down the screen to activate the following Modes
- Training – 8 sports modes
How to use your 8 Training Modes
- Tap screen to move through your 8 sports modes; Tennis, Basketball, Football, Dance, Hiking, Cycling, Walking, Running
- Once you have selected a sports mode, hold down play button for 3 seconds to activate sports mode
- Whilst in sports mode you can monitor your step, distance, time, speed and average speed for the whole duration
- To stop sports mode, tap ETURBO+, hold down stop button for 3 seconds
- Press save data, then tap through your results on your ETURBO+ screen by tapping the circle on your ETURBO+ device
- Head into your ETURBO+ settings to see your saved data
How to use Relax
When your heart rate exceeds its normal rate the relax functionality will start working. You can also use this function whenever you like
- Tap the relax button
- Follow the breathing instruction
- Now you should feel much more relaxed, well done.
Tap the more screen to enter your ETURBO+ settings
- Night vibration – ON/OFF
- Stop watch – ON/OFF
- Clock face – 5 ETURBO+ watch screens to choice from. Swipe through each screen, and tap when you have selected the screen you like
- Flick wrist – ON/OFF this allows you to move your wrist and the screen lights up when on
- Alarm Clock – coming soon
- Heart rate – ON/OFF
- Sports Mode saved Data – tap screen to flick through different results, swipe to access more data
- Bluetooth – ON/OFF – make sure this stays on to connect with your ETURBO+
Swipe Screen Gestures
Heart Rate Monitor
Hold Screen for 5 seconds to activate, then swipe through following features
Wrist Sense on/off
Do not disturb on/off
Heart Rate on/off
Horizontal and vertical screen switch
* Check manual for more information
Yes. The Kids App allows you to logout and login in multiple accounts. Head to settings to logout, then login with another family member.
Yes. Whether you are at Mum’s house, Dad’s house or your grandparents, the Elanation Kids App allows you to login wherever you are. Just download the app onto each new device and login to you account.
You will need to connect your ETURBO onto each different device. Hit the Sync button and set up by clicking ‘I have an ETURBO’
To connect multiple ETURBO’s:
- Sign in, or Register the first player account
- Connect the first ETURBO
- Complete the setup and sync the device
- In Elanation Game, go to Settings > Signout
- Sign in, or Register the second player account
- Connect the second ETURBO
- Complete the setup and sync the device
- Is the Bluetooth of your mobile device turned on? Please double check
- Check your software is higher that iOS8+ for Apple and 4.3 and up for Google Play
- Check that your ETURBO battery isn’t low – this can effect the syncing process
If this didn’t solve your issue try rebooting your mobile Device.
You will see the bluetooth symbol on the screen of your ETURBO.
- Try turning your Bluetooth on and off on your mobile Device.
- Try logging out of the Elanation Kids App and logging back in
- Try rebooting your mobile Device
Make sure the ETURBO is Bluetooth connected with your ELANATION Kids App.
- Click on the Bluetooth button inside the ELANATION Kids App Hub.
- Choose “disconnect ETURBO”
- Close ELANATION App
- Open ELANATION App
- Login with your Account name and password
- Connect a new ETURBO
The ETURBO comes with an easy USB port charger. No cables needed. Gently stretch the coloured elastic armband away from the digital screen to pop the USB hardware module out. Plug the USB port into a USB outlet for charge. A small round red light should appear. On first charge, this can take up to 30 minutes to appear.
If the red light does not appear:
- Try turning the USB plug around and inserting it at the alternative angle (see video)
- Try plugging the USB into a different USB charging port
Keep it Clean.
Regularly clean your ETURBO and wrist—especially after playing sport, running around the playground and sweating. Rinse the ETUBRO with water. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the ETURBO well before putting it back on.
To remove build-up of lotions and oils (such as sunscreen, insect repellent and moisturizers) that can be trapped beneath the ETURBO, we recommend that you use a soap-free cleanser, rinse thoroughly, and dry well. For tough spots, stains or buildup on your band, scrub with a wet soft-bristled toothbrush.
Keep it Dry
While the ETURBO is water proof*, it’s not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time. If your ETURBO gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist. Be sure your skin is dry before you put your ETURBO back on. Even though ETURBO is swim-proof, it’s important to thoroughly dry your band and device, and remove any debris from your device after wearing in the water, to avoid skin irritation.
Keep it Loose
Make sure your ETURBO isn’t too tight. Wear it loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. For better heart rate readings during exercise, Elanation suggests wearing the ETURBO so it’s secure, but not too tight, and wearing the ETURBO higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). Lower the ETURBO on your wrist and loosen it after exercise.
Other Tips and Tricks
If you have eczema, allergies or asthma you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation or allergy from a wearable device. Whether you have the conditions above or not, if you start to experience redness or skin irritation on your wrist, remove your ETURBO. If symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days of not using your device, speak with your parents/guardians and consult a dermatologist.
If you sweat for more than two hours while wearing your ETURBO, be sure to wash your band and your wrist using the directions above to avoid skin irritation.
Yes, please check the Apple App Store for updates, ELANATION is always growing.
8 -12 years, however siblings as young as 5 have enjoyed using the platform with friends and family.
ELANATION is happy to provide a 12 month warranty for defective devices. However, if you are rough with your ETURBO and damage the device, we unfortunately will not replace it.
Check our Terms and Conditions for more information
Thread Band Through
Using one hand to hold your ETURBO in place, thread band through with the other hand.
Push Up using Fingers
Use your thumb and pointer finger, push the round connection piece to secure it tightly to your wrist.
Place finger under Silver Clasp
Place pointer finger under tightened strap and position under holes you will push silver clasp into.
Push Silver Clasp
Using your thumb, push silver clasp one at a time to secure ban to hand.
For further information watch the video within our HELP section on ‘How to put my ETURBO on properly’.