Here is a collection of videos and information to help you and your family get the most out of your Elanation experience. Learn how to sync your ETURBO+ for the first time, set the time and date, use the stopwatch and more! Enjoy, and if we have missed something, please let us know – we’re here to help.
Charging your ETURBO+
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to charge your ETURBO+.
- Peel back the Smart Watch Band from your ETURBO+ device
- Remove ETURBO+ device from the Smart Watch band
- Plug ETURBO+ device into a USB port. Make sure ETURBO+ is pointing up to the sky.
- Note: You can use any phone or computer USB port to charge your ETURBO+
- The ETURBO+ should vibrate, light up, and show a percentage charger on screen when charging correctly
- Charging will take 1 hour, once a week
- Battery life lasts 5-7 days
Note: If you need further information, check out the videos below.
Setting up your new ETURBO+ is so easy and fun.
Please Note: If your family have more than one ETURBO+ make sure you turn all ETURBO+ off and only have one ETURBO+ on to sync for the first time. This will make it easy for setting up your account. The ‘Off’ button can be found in the ETURBO+ settings screen. For more information head to ‘How to use my ETURBO+’ which is found in the User Manual area. To turn the ETURBO+ back on plug it into a USB port, as shown in ‘How to charge my new ETURBO+’
Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Make sure your ETURBO+ is charged
- Download the Elanation Kids App from the iOS or Android Store.
- Check your mobile device settings to make sure the bluetooth is on
- Open up your Elanation Kids App
- Follow the step by step instructions in the Kids App and click on ‘I have an ETURBO’
- The Elanation App will search for your new ETURBO+
- Make sure your ETURBO+ screen is on and near your mobile device when trying to pair
- Select the ELANATION ETURBO+ device
- Wait for your ETURBO+ to connect to the Elanation app, this might take a minute
- You will now notice the time and date on your ETURBO+ has changed to the correct time
- Enter your VIP Loyalty Card number. This will allow you to gain real prizes
- Note: It is best to write your username and password on the back of your Loyalty Card and keep it somewhere safe. Then you can always refer back to your card if you forget your password.
YOU SHOULD NOW BE CONNECTED.
Setting up the time and date is easy to do.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Follow the step by step instructions ‘How to set up your new ETURBO+’
- When you connect your ETURBO+ for the first time the correct time and date will update
- To update time and date in the Elanation Kids App head to the ‘HUB’ screen, where the Play button is. Select the ‘Sync/Bluetooth’ button on the far right. Follow instructions to update time, date and sync steps.
Note: The time and date on the ETURBO+ goes by the time and date on your mobile device.
Learn how to use your new ETURBO+ below
- Swipe ETURBO+ screen to activate device.
Tap screen to activate its 5 core functions
- Time and Date – weather feature coming soon
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Step Count
- Stop watch
Swipe screen to activate the following Modes
- Training – 8 sports modes
How to use your 8 Training Modes
- Tap screen to move through your 8 sports modes; Tennis, Basketball, Football, Dance, Hiking, Cycling, Walking, Running
- Once you have selected a sports mode, hold down play button for 3 seconds to activate sports mode
- Whilst in sports mode you can monitor your step, distance, time, speed and average speed for the whole duration
- To stop sports mode, tap ETURBO+, hold down stop button for 3 seconds
- Press save data. Then tap through your results on your ETURBO+ screen by tapping the circle on your ETURBO+ device
- Head into your ETURBO+ settings to see your saved data
How to use Relax
When your heart rate exceeds its normal rate the relax functionality will start working. You can also use this function whenever you like.
- Tap the relax button
- Follow the breathing instruction
- Now you should feel much more relaxed, well done.
Tap the more screen to enter your ETURBO+ settings
- Moon Symbol – ETURBO+ vibration – ON/OFF
- Stop watch – ON/OFF | Start/Stop
- Clock face – 5 ETURBO+ watch screens to choice from. Swipe through each screen, and tap when you have selected the screen you like – weather feature coming soon
- Flick wrist – ON/OFF. This allows you to move your wrist to turn your screen on.
- Alarm Clock – coming soon
- Heart rate – ON/OFF
- Sports Mode saved Data. Tap screen to flick through different results. Swipe to access more data.
- Bluetooth – ON/OFF. Make sure this stays on to connect with your ETURBO+.
- Camera – coming soon
- Power off – This will turn the ETURBO+ off. To turn back on plug into a USB port.
- Note: Sleep progress – coming soon
Set up your Families Connect account for your chance to win real world prizes.
Each month the Elanation community has the chance to go into the draw to win real world prizes from all our partners.
Parents will need to sign up their child/ren to a families connect account, so we can contact you if your child has been one of our lucky winners.
Follow the link below and sign up your child today!
Swipe Screen Gestures
Heart Rate Monitor
Hold Screen for 5 seconds to activate, then swipe through following features
Wrist Sense on/off
Do not disturb on/off
Heart Rate on/off
Horizontal and vertical screen switch
* Check manual for more information
Yes. The Kids App allows you to logout and login in multiple accounts. Head to settings to logout, then login with another family member.
Yes. Whether you are at Mum’s house, Dad’s house or your grandparents, the Elanation Kids App allows you to login wherever you are. Just download the app onto each new device and login to you account.
You will need to connect your ETURBO onto each different device. Hit the Sync button and set up by clicking ‘I have an ETURBO’
To connect multiple ETURBO’s:
- Sign in, or Register the first player account
- Connect the first ETURBO
- Complete the setup and sync the device
- In Elanation Game, go to Settings > Signout
- Sign in, or Register the second player account
- Connect the second ETURBO
- Complete the setup and sync the device
- Is the Bluetooth of your mobile device turned on? Please double check
- Check your software is higher that iOS8+ for Apple and 4.3 and up for Google Play
- Check that your ETURBO battery isn’t low – this can effect the syncing process
If this didn’t solve your issue try rebooting your mobile Device.
You will see the bluetooth symbol on the screen of your ETURBO.
- Try turning your Bluetooth on and off on your mobile Device.
- Try logging out of the Elanation Kids App and logging back in
- Try rebooting your mobile Device
Make sure the ETURBO is Bluetooth connected with your ELANATION Kids App.
- Click on the Bluetooth button inside the ELANATION Kids App Hub.
- Choose “disconnect ETURBO”
- Close ELANATION App
- Open ELANATION App
- Login with your Account name and password
- Connect a new ETURBO
The ETURBO comes with an easy USB port charger. No cables needed. Gently stretch the coloured elastic armband away from the digital screen to pop the USB hardware module out. Plug the USB port into a USB outlet for charge. A small round red light should appear. On first charge, this can take up to 30 minutes to appear.
If the red light does not appear:
- Try turning the USB plug around and inserting it at the alternative angle (see video)
- Try plugging the USB into a different USB charging port
Keep it Clean.
Regularly clean your ETURBO and wrist—especially after playing sport, running around the playground and sweating. Rinse the ETUBRO with water. Do NOT use hand soap, body soap, dish soap, hand sanitizers, cleaning wipes or household cleaners which could get trapped beneath the band and irritate skin. Always dry the ETURBO well before putting it back on.
To remove build-up of lotions and oils (such as sunscreen, insect repellent and moisturizers) that can be trapped beneath the ETURBO, we recommend that you use a soap-free cleanser, rinse thoroughly, and dry well. For tough spots, stains or buildup on your band, scrub with a wet soft-bristled toothbrush.
Keep it Dry
While the ETURBO is water proof*, it’s not good for your skin to wear a wet band for long periods of time. If your ETURBO gets wet—like after sweating or showering—rinse and dry it thoroughly before putting it back on your wrist. Be sure your skin is dry before you put your ETURBO back on. Even though ETURBO is swim-proof, it’s important to thoroughly dry your band and device, and remove any debris from your device after wearing in the water, to avoid skin irritation.
Keep it Loose
Make sure your ETURBO isn’t too tight. Wear it loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. For better heart rate readings during exercise, Elanation suggests wearing the ETURBO so it’s secure, but not too tight, and wearing the ETURBO higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). Lower the ETURBO on your wrist and loosen it after exercise.
Other Tips and Tricks
If you have eczema, allergies or asthma you may be more likely to experience a skin irritation or allergy from a wearable device. Whether you have the conditions above or not, if you start to experience redness or skin irritation on your wrist, remove your ETURBO. If symptoms persist longer than 2-3 days of not using your device, speak with your parents/guardians and consult a dermatologist.
If you sweat for more than two hours while wearing your ETURBO, be sure to wash your band and your wrist using the directions above to avoid skin irritation.
Yes, please check the Apple App Store for updates, ELANATION is always growing.
8 -12 years, however siblings as young as 5 have enjoyed using the platform with friends and family.
ELANATION is happy to provide a 12 month warranty for defective devices. However, if you are rough with your ETURBO and damage the device, we unfortunately will not replace it.
Check our Terms and Conditions for more information
Thread Band Through
Using one hand to hold your ETURBO in place, thread band through with the other hand.
Push Up using Fingers
Use your thumb and pointer finger, push the round connection piece to secure it tightly to your wrist.
Place finger under Silver Clasp
Place pointer finger under tightened strap and position under holes you will push silver clasp into.
Push Silver Clasp
Using your thumb, push silver clasp one at a time to secure ban to hand.
For further information watch the video within our HELP section on ‘How to put my ETURBO on properly’.